Centerbase is one of the few cloud-based law practice management systems that has advanced automated workflow features that in the past only premise-based products have had, such as automatically sending a “Welcome” email whenever a new client retains the firm. The ability to automate your standard procedures so no human intervention is necessary to accomplish them, and to let the right person know when human intervention is necessary to keep a matter on track, is a game-changer for growing law firms.
For an objective review, visit Lex Tech Review.
One of the keys to a successful law practice is providing great service at attractive prices. Automated workflows are one of the keys to providing both great service and lower costs because they enforce your best practices, which improves your quality control and drives higher levels of client satisfaction that result in more and better referrals, more satisfied staff, and a better quality of life for all.
Centerbase provides the standard law practice management system functions, including:
- Case/Matter management
- Web forms
- Mobile app
Centerbase is also extremely customizable, and has extensive automated workflows tools:
- The Contact and Matter record types are customizable, with customizable fields, record forms, and list views.
- In addition to the Contact and Matter record types, an unlimited number record types can be created, all of which can be related to Contacts and Matters, and to each other, such as Conflict of Interest Search, Phone Call Message, Medical Record Request, Depositions, etc.
- Each record type has its own list, which can have multiple views and saved searches.
- Each record type can have an unlimited number of custom fields, and how the fields are arranged on the forms and lists, is customizable.
- Document and email merges can pull data from the fields in any of the related records.
Having all these customization options and workflow tools also means that a lot of thought and planning has to be put into any Centerbase implementation to take advantage of its functionality.
Contact Tom or Bob to discuss how we can standardize your firm’s best practices with Centerbase, and improve your efficiency, productivity, and profitability, as well as your quality of life, knowing all your matters are on the right track.