PracticeMaster practice management software is designed specifically for law firms. You may think that Outlook alone is enough because Outlook can organize an attorney’s contacts and your calendar. But Outlook can’t organize a legal matter.
- Client and case information at your fingertips
- Firm-wide calendaring
- Conflict of interest reporting
- Track your time while you work
- Manage documents and find them fast
- Automate office procedures and reduce mistakes
- Reports to help you stay on top of your caseload
- Security so people only see the information they are supposed to see
- Document Assembly can save you time
- Court Rules integration
- Calendar Plan templates make it a snap to schedule sequential events
- Area of Practice templates let you easily customize client entries
- Use eNote for quick, simple, intra-office communication
- E-mail Management
Your Matters Have Never Been This Organized.
Integration with other programs
Clients, time entries, and costs are automatically synchronized between Tabs3 billing and PracticeMaster software. Use PracticeMaster toolbars in other programs to bill for your work, add file contents to client notes, set up reminders in the calendar, and add files to a client’s file. You can use PracticeMaster toolbars in Outlook (Video), Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, WordPerfect, HotDocs, Worldox, and Windows Explorer.
Use up-to-date court calendaring rules from CompuLaw to automatically schedule appointments and tasks.
- Tabs3 Billing Software
- Smartphones (Outlook required)
- Microsoft® Word
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Powerpoint®
- Windows Explorer
For a demo or more detailed information call us at 919-677-1415 x2 or Contact Us.