Even the best software in the world requires that you know how to use it properly. Let OTB’s experts help you and your staff maximize your software ROI by making sure you know how to use the software you’ve already invested in.
You invest in technology to increase productivity, enhance revenue, and decrease operating costs. But, without proper training it is unlikely you will attain your investment return.
- expert knowledge of the software being trained.
- professionally delivering training in the best way to be understood and remembered.
- use of the most effective technology to deliver the training.
OTB’s principals, Tom Rowe and Bob McNeill have over 40 combined years of working with legal technology and software. Whether the training is on legal practice management systems, document management systems, or general office software, Tom and Bob have expert knowledge of the products they support. Thousands of software users have increased their use of their software after being trained by OTB. We keep up with newest developments in how to best impart information to end users, and are constantly modifying our training programs to ensure that we are delivering the best training possible.
OTB has invested heavily in technology to deliver the best training possible. For use with on-site or remote training, OTB has 42 laptops and a half dozen projectors that can be shipped to OTB’s clients to set up a training lab. For all training, we maintain servers in our Cary, North Carolina office that are dedicated to running the software that has been specially populated with training data and that can be easily reset for each class. And, when we perform remote training (using double monitors), we have software that enables us to see the desktop of everyone being training so we can zoom in on anyone having difficulty and address their issues one on one.
- On-site group training at your location – one of our principals will provide training on-site, utilizing one of our many mobile laptop training labs. The labs, which include laptops, projector, and networking equipment is setup in a conference room. The laptops access OTB’s training servers in our office in Cary, NC enabling us to use software and databases specifically configured for your office’s needs. Data can be reloaded quickly to handle multiple groups.
- Live, web-based remote group training – one of our principals will provide remote training, utilizing our remote access technology. This type of training can be hands-on with your own computers and double monitors, or can be lecture-type training.
- Law firm retreats – OTB has experience working with law firms on a “technology retreat.” When you are in the office, it always seems that your practice gets in the way of learning how to best use the technology tools you’ve invested in. With a retreat, you and your starff are away from the “distractions” and can concentrate on what your technology investment can really do.
- One-on-one training – for special situations or key personnel.
- “Train-the-trainer” training – designed to create an “internal expert” in your firm.
- “Lunch and learns” – designed so training can occur in a fun, interactive way that minimizes internal schedule challenges and avoids “brain overload.”
- We provide all training materials, tailored to your firm’s needs, and much more.
Post-training proficiency assessments, and follow-up coaching sessions are also available, to ensure your satisfaction and ensure that your firm is comfortable and utilizing the system to achieve maximum value/benefits.
Give us a call at 919-677-1415, and ask for Tom or Bob. We’d be glad to discuss which training options are best for you and your firm.